Monday, May 20, 2013

Wargaming Girl - Celebrates 100K Page Views!

Hi All,


Wargaming Girl: 100K Prize Draw


Tamsin describes herself as:

A mythical beast - a female wargamer! I got back into wargaming in the summer of 2011 after a very, very long break. My current interests are Ancients, ACW, 30YW and SciFi gaming.

It does make her unique amongst the Wargaming community that is mostly male and make it that much richer by her presence.

After reaching 100,000 page views on her blog Wargaming Girl, Tamsin has decided to celebrate by generously offering prizes to lucky followers of her blog.  The link below contains the details and rules.  Who can say no to getting some new shiny figures :)

Wargaming Girl: 100K Prize Draw

Tamsin is a prolific poster on her blog and covers a wide variety of wargaming from x-Wing to Ancients and from 6mm scale figures to 54mm scale figures.

I have been following Tamsin's blog for some time.  At the end of the day when I can read a blog and see people from around the world who enjoy the hobby as much as me, it makes me a happy wargamer.


Happy Gaming,


Allan