Saturday, November 5, 2016

Zombicide: Black Plague

Hi guys,

After a very long hiatus, I am back swinging a brush.  I love miniature painting and catching up with mates to play a game.  Not as much of that unfortunately so I have lived my hobby mostly vicariously through other blogs, forums and Facebook groups.

This year I have made a concerted effort to make the most of my spare time to catch up with mates and get my hobby mojo back.

I can still swing a brush neatly but have forgotten most of what I had learned so it was back to scratch for me.  Our youngest son is 10 and we have had some fantastic fun playing Zombicide Black Plague.  I pledged during the Kickstarter and have been overwhelmed with what a great game it is.

The figures needed little prep.  To be on the safe side, I did wash them in warm soapy water before undercoating the models with a black primer.  Prior to undercoating I also used freshly boiled water in a coffee mug to straighten any pieces of the models that had slight bending or warping.  The normal removal of mould lines (as this is my one pet hate) to prevent spoiling the paint job.




No comments: